As part of ICMA’s ongoing commitment to attracting a wide and diverse group of people into the local government management profession, developing and mentoring early-to-mid-career professionals already in the field and helping members working in smaller communities, ICMA is now accepting applications to its 2019 Conference Assistance and Stene Academic Scholarship Programs. The deadline for all applications is Monday, June 10.
2019 SCHOLARSHIP OFFERINGS
ICMA Conference Assistance Scholarships
- The Young Professional Scholarship
- The Work Place Diversity Scholarship
- The Small Community Employee Scholarship
Stene Academic Scholarship
Each year, ICMA selects a member, who is a graduate school student, as the recipient of its $1,000 Edwin O. Stene Academic Scholarship, named in memory of Kansas University Professor Edwin O. Stene.
Scholarship recipients receive:
- Complimentary registration to ICMA’s 105th Annual Conference in Nashville, TN, October 20-23, 2018
- A travel stipend to help defray the costs of travel (Travel and housing expenses are not included for the Stene Scholarship Recipient).
Applying for Scholarships
Visit the Conference Scholarships website for details, eligibility requirements, and applications. All applications must be submitted by Monday, June 10, 2019.