Columbia Southern University Member Benefits
COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
ACCMA Member Benefit
Columbia Southern University is pleased to offer a group tuition rate for employees and immediate family members of the Alabama City County Management Association (ACCMA) membership. As a member, this program provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits including books at no additional cost. And, for the convenience of the busy professional, all programs are offered in an online format. These benefits extend to the immediate family members of ACCMA members city and county employees.
As a quick summary, this partnership provides benefits to the employees/members of the ACCMA, as well as spouses and children. Benefits of the program include:
- 10% tuition reduction on all classes, and waiver of the Application Fee. This benefit extends to spouses and children of ACCMA .
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities for participants.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for participants on the CSU website for prospective students.
- Flexible enrollment options: open and term.
CLASSES AND ENROLLMENT OPPORTUNITIES